Subscribe

Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, January 9, 2015

Nostalgia - for A Tattered Page event


A tattered Page : The Martian Chronicles is now running until January 31st.
You can find my items at both my main store and at the library

For a full shopping guide of all the vendors, please follow this link

-----------------------

Greymoon has decided to focus on the theme of nostalgia for our creations inspired by the novel by Ray Bradbury.
The dresses I have made for this round of ATP capture the feeling of nostalgia. They are dresses made in the style of the 1940's. I decided make the dress textures changeable to highlight the ability of the Martians to change their appearances.  Each dress includes a 4 fabric option HUD. 
The "texture" change ability of the Martians is highlighted throughout the novel and I would be remiss to ignore it.
You can read more of my thoughts on the notecard included with each dress.
Each dress is only 200L and with the HUD it's like getting 4 dresses for 1 price. 
I hope you like them as much as I do.





Many thanks to Straight Razor for the HUD scripts and to Axi Kumin for the fabulous ads.

No comments:

Post a Comment