Subscribe

Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, December 5, 2014

Gift giving time!

Happy Holidays to you and yours!
Tis the season of gift giving and this year I have several different items you can pick up.

First: at the Room 69 event, I am offering a free turtle-neck mesh sweater.
Grab a Taxi to find your present.
Ho Ho Ho Mesh Turtle-neck Sweater free for you

Second: at the "Fit for a Princess" Event, you can pick up a lovely mesh dress. Free of course.
It has the cutest snowmen on it. You can find it under the tree.
Grab your Taxi here.

Chilled Warmth - Snowmen

Third: At my main store you will find two Christmas gifts wrapped up for you.
The first is another turtle-neck sweater with Merry Christmas and whatnots on it and the 2nd is another Chilled warmth mesh dress, but this time with ribbons.
I hope you like them. You can grab a Taxi here.

A gift for you at my main store

Another holiday gift for you.

I hope the season brings you happiness, health, joy and prosperity.
Love Lyssa aka: Greymoon

No comments:

Post a Comment